IMS Application Development - Section 2 part C - 1

Wow..., editing video is not as quick & easy as I thought before. This is what I managed to come up with last weekend.

Actually I planned to stuff all the remaining of section 2 in the same video..., but due to time constraint, I decided to cut it at the end of the explanation of the SIP signals exchanged during the demo direct-call we saw in section 2 part B.

That means, two parts are still missing from section 2:

  • Demo of call through back-to-back user agent (along with some explanations).
  • Demo of call through sip proxy (+ explanations).
  • Quick demo of EZ IVR (I hope it will serve as a teaser / another dose of dope..., for motivation).

They all will be available in the upcoming section 2 part C-2 (which I'm going to start editing this Saturday).

I hope you enjoy this part, and..., until next week!